|Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes|
- 1 Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes 2022
- 2 What is Low Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure?
- 3 Why does Low Blood Pressure Happen?
- 4 Due To Diseases
- 5 Complications of Low Blood Pressure
- 6 Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure (BP)
- 7 Prevention Tips for Low Blood Pressure
- 8 Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.1 Caffeine Intake Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
- 8.2 Tulsi Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.3 Raisin Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.4 Carrot Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.5 Buttermilk Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.6 Cinnamon Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.7 Amla Juice Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.8 Date Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
- 8.9 Ginger Mixture Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
- 8.10 Tomato Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
- 9 When to See a Doctor?
Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes 2022
Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes: Low blood pressure or low blood pressure, also called hypotension, occurs when blood pressure is significantly lower than normal, meaning that not enough blood reaches the heart, brain, and other parts of the body, ideally blood pressure.
should be less than 120/80 (systolic/diastolic), less than 90 mm Hg for systolic and less than 60 mm Hg for diastolic to be considered low BP. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Although there are no specific Symptoms of low BP, but both dizziness and fainting are the main symptoms of low BP, these symptoms are the most common.
What is Low Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure?
In today’s run-of-the-mill and stressful life, it is common to complain of blood pressure. Dizziness, darkening of the eyes, cold hands and feet, fainting for a while, change in blood pressure level in lying down, standing and sitting, all these are the problem of low blood pressure often people do not take it seriously.
Whereas in low blood pressure, due to low blood pressure in the body, complete blood does not reach the essential organs, which hinders their functions. In such a situation, the heart, kidneys, lungs and brain can also stop working partially or completely.
According to Ayurveda, Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas are believed to be responsible for low blood pressure. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Although low-blood pressure is not a disease in itself, but it can be a sign of a serious disease in the body like heart disease, nervous system disturbances, for some people low blood pressure is not a problem, but In some cases, low blood pressure can become life-threatening. As such thast should note to be ignored.
Why does Low Blood Pressure Happen?
There are many causes of low blood pressure, but unless the exact cause is known, it becomes difficult to treat.
Sometimes low blood pressure occurs due to lack of blood in the body, due to internal bleeding due to a major injury, there is sudden loss of blood in the body, which reduces the blood pressure.
Weakness and nutritional deficiency
Nutrient deficiencies and weakness are an increased cause of low blood pressure, due to lack of essential nutrients the body is not able to manufacture enough red blood cells, leading to low blood pressure.
If there is any kind of problem related to heart, then blood pressure can be low, so you need to take special precautions during this time.
Lack of water
Weakness is sometimes felt due to lack of water in the body, due to lack of water not only low blood pressure but also other health problems which include fever, vomiting, diarrhea etc.
Women may have low blood pressure during pregnancy as the circulatory system increases rapidly and blood pressure drops during this time.
High blood pressure, heart disease, taking medicines for Parkinson’s disease, taking depression pills or pain relievers can also cause low BP. People taking sex enhancing drugs like Viagra can have dangerously low BP.
This happens to housewives or the poor because they do not drink water when they are thirsty and do not eat when they are hungry.
Due to which our intestines also work slowly, due to which there is a lot of effect on our liver and the intoxication inside our body becomes weak and blood pressure becomes low.
Acidity also lowers blood pressure because when acidity builds up inside our stomach, due to which heat is produced inside our intoxicant and there is mild fever, and inside our stomach there is too much.
There is heat due to which water in our body burns. Due to which our nerves become weak and due to the same weakness, there is a lack of glucose insurance calcium protein vitamin minerals inside our body.
|Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes|
Due To Diseases
If you have some other health related problems like Diabetes, Thyroid, Addison’s disease etc. then you may suffer from low blood pressure besides dizziness, dengue, any kind of stress, shock, fear, infection etc. Yes, it could be a crisis.
Scientists say that there are two out of 10 people whose blood pressure drops due to stress or anger. In this case paralysis can occur and death can also occur.
According to a research, scientists say that people’s blood pressure usually increases during anger. But some people also have low blood pressure. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Complications of Low Blood Pressure
- If you have low BP and you are seeing symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, nausea for a few days, then it can be a very serious problem of kidney and heart, due to which you can also be a victim of failure.
- Apart from this, it can also harm your nervous system and brain.
- If low BP is not taken care of during pregnancy then complications like still birth (death in the womb) can occur.
- May suffer from stroke, dementia, brain disorder, kidney disease etc.
- Sometimes people can fall due to dizziness and they can also get serious injury.
- It can also cause shock, due to which many parts of the body can be badly damaged and it can also be fatal.
- Increased risk of blood infection due to internal bleeding.
Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure (BP)
In general, symptoms of low blood pressure can occur when you suddenly feel extremely weak or dizzy, but mainly include fatigue, depression, nausea, thirst, pale skin, chills, fainting, and severe shortness of breath, chest pain.
pain is involved. Includes pain, irregular heartbeat, high fever. Stiff neck, if low blood pressure is a long-term problem, vomiting and diarrhea may also occur, fainting, extreme tiredness, short-term blurred vision or any other loss of vision are the main symptoms of low blood pressure. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
|Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes|
Prevention Tips for Low Blood Pressure
It is better to take precautions in time to avoid the risk of low blood pressure. For this, it is very important to make changes in lifestyle and diet. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
If you have a problem of low BP, then never get up with a jolt. With this there is a risk of dizziness and falling. Always bring changes in your posture gradually.
- Avoid taking untimely and heavy diet, it lowers BP because in such condition the blood flow towards the digestive system is fast but its speed slows down in other parts of the body. This makes the person feel lethargic. If there is a problem of low BP, you should reduce the amount of carbohydrate-rich foods like potatoes, rice, pasta and bread etc. in your diet.
- Stress can increase or decrease blood pressure, so stress can also be the cause of low blood pressure. In addition to regular green leafy vegetables in your diet, include fruits like banana, watermelon, pomegranate and grapes prominently. Regular consumption of beet juice also keeps blood pressure balanced. Increase the amount of liquids like juice, buttermilk shikanji and lassi in your diet and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid fasting in case of low blood pressure and do not stay empty stomach for a long time. Eat a little every hour. Thats is good to eat little by little in interval of three hours.
- Avoid bathing with very hot water, due to this the body temperature may rise.
- Get enough sleep of 6-8 hours, because fatigue also causes low BP.
- Those who are already taking medicine for high BP, they should stop taking the medicine.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water and other drinks daily.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrates in the diet.
- Increase the amount of salt in the food.
- If the after eating “BP” blood pressure decreases, then eating small amounts. Instead of eating large amounts three times per day, eating small amounts six times (6 times) per day. Take the some rest by after eating.
- Reduce thats the amount of carbohydrates in about diet.
- Thies are drinks & some foods thats by increase your blood pressure immediately. The latest part in thats you do not needed to finds them anywhere, you will find them in over kitchen. If you feel that your blood pressure is low and you are feeling weak, then drink half a cup of strong coffee. Thats will be immediately increase the High blood pressure.
- Include whole grains, fish, vegetables, & fruits in the your diet.
Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
Generally, home remedies are adopted first to get rid of the problem of low blood pressure. Here we will talk about some such home remedies passed by the experts of Patanjali, which will help in bringing blood pressure back to normal.
Caffeine Intake Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
Caffeine such as coffee and coffee can help highest blood pressure. When your “BP” blood pressure drops suddenly, one cup/gilas of tea and coffee can be help normalize blood pressure.
Tulsi Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
Basil leaves help in correcting low blood pressure. Suck Eight to Nine basil leaves everyday morning, blood pressure becomes normal. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Tulsi leaves are high in potassium, magnesium and vitamin C which help in controlling your blood pressure. Basil contains an antioxidant called eugenol that keeps blood pressure under control and lowers cholesterol levels.
Raisin Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
Keep 50 grams of country gram and 10 grams of raisins in 100 grams of water in any glass vessel at night. In the morning, chew the gram with raisins well and eat it and drink the water. You can also use only raisins.
Carrot Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
Carrot and spinach juice can be beneficial to lower blood pressure. For this, drink about 200 grams of carrot juice mixed with a quarter of spinach juice. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Buttermilk Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
Mixing salt, roasted cumin and asafetida in buttermilk, by consuming it also keeps blood pressure under control and helps in keeping the pressure in a normal state.
Cinnamon Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
You can also get benefit in this problem by taking cinnamon powder daily with hot water, for this use it in the morning and evening. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Amla Juice Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
If there is a complaint of dizziness due to low BP, eating gooseberry juice mixed with honey gives quick relief. Apart from this, gooseberry jam can also become a better option for blood pressure patients.
Date Beneficial for Low Blood Pressure
Boiling dates in milk and drinking it is also beneficial in the problem of low blood pressure. Your can after eating dates also drink milk. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes
Ginger Mixture Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
Make small pieces of ginger, mix lemon juice and rock salt in them and keep them. Now keep eating it in small amounts every day before meals. You can also consume it 3 to 4 times a day. By doing this, the problem of blood pressure will end in a few days.
Tomato Beneficial in Low Blood Pressure
Beet juice proves to be very beneficial in keeping low blood pressure normal. Consuming it daily in the morning and evening improves blood pressure in a week.
When to See a Doctor?
First of all, if there is a possibility of low blood pressure, we should get BP checked in both the lying and standing positions. A specialist doctor should be contacted immediately.
If there is a complaint of low blood pressure due to any medicine, then we can reduce the amount of medicine or stop completely with the advice of the doctor. Low Blood Pressure Symptoms And Causes